College of Business students, alumni, faculty and friends are an important part of our rich history of success, innovation and educational leadership – and we need your help in telling our 100 year-old story! The memories and photos that you share may be published in the Centennial Edition of Dividends Magazine!
In 250 words or less, please share your or a loved one’s story about Mississippi State University’s College of Business. Photographs are welcome as well!
Not sure what to write about? Here are a few ideas:
- What do you remember most about your time in the College of Business or Mississippi State University?
- Who was your favorite professor and why?
- What was that one class that sparked your interests?
- What were some of the trends or major events going on in the world during your time at MSU? Did that have an impact on you as a student?
- Do you remember studying that first dreaded mid-term? What class was it, and who was your professor?
- Do you have any funny stories from your time in the College?
- What were the campus activities and organizations in which you were involved?
- What were some of your favorite places – to study, eat, meet friends, etc.?